Spring Stripes

Today during the walk to class I was bitterly greeted by the increasingly chilly air outside. Winter is creeping in and I can feel it. I really do enjoy hot chocolate, warm fuzzy blankets, snow, and the staying indoors that all seems to accompany winter. That being said, I would LOVE to skip winter and go straight to spring again. As I was sitting in one of my classes I was, of course, thinking about nail polishes and designs I could do. Then it hit me...celebrate spring. These nails are my excitement for the spring (I'm a bit early, I know) with bright greens/blues and flower details. I love them and they're making the coming winter even more dreaded.




Oh yeah, something new for NikkisNailFiles! I'm going to be posting a picture of the polishes I use in each design rather than go link crazy under the picture like I've been doing (or not doing depending how lazy I was feeling that post). Also, I'm going to try to do swatches and stuff about each polish. I think I've said that before...like how I forgot about it? Anyway, I'm restarting and I'm actually going to do it this time. Maybe then I'll use every polish in my collection?? Until then...NO MORE POLISH PURCHASES! (Polish donations greatly appreciated though! Just kidding...kind of) Ok, onto the polishes! 




China Glaze Tree Hugger, Color Club Art Club in White, Black, Dark Blue, and Watermelon, and Kiss Brush On Nail Art Paint in Soft Blue and Silver Glitter. Topped it all off with Seche Vite! More info in The Polish List link on the top right of this blog :)


That's it, I miss spring. Wish I had a remote for the seasons. A click of the fast forward button anyone?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig