Toetally Tuesday #6 - New Years Pedi

Hello :) Sorry it's been a couple days, I wish I could say I was busy but seriously--I was just being lazy. Anyway, I hope 2011 is off to a great start for all of you and yay! tonight is the fifth Toetally Tuesday post! :) As as I watch the movie Chicago, I'm posting the pedicure I had/still have on for New Years. I didn't get to do anything exciting this New Years Eve since I ended up working (bleh) but it ended up being worth it so that's always good. Also, I used a 2010 China Glaze Holiday collection polish I received for Christmas from a family member: Naughty and Nice (I like how we get to be both, by the way ;) ). Swatches will be up soon! Then to spice the pedi up a bit and make it flashy "New Years Eve" appropriate I added Orly Glitz and Glamour and Kleancolor Silver Pearl.
And a picture of the bottles (something I used to add in my posts but haven't in a while because I'm l-a-z-y):
Oh! And last but not least, make sure you go to zoya.com and use the code found on their facebook page! They got their 200,000 fans and are now giving away 3 full size bottles of ANY Zoya polish for only the cost of shipping! It ends Friday so get in on it! I think I'm going to order Charla, Shawn, and Paris (yes simply because of the name on that last one).

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig