Review: Sally Hansen Color Quick

Hey everyone!


Today's post is a review of this really neat product my mom bought me: Sally Hansen Color Quick, a fast dry nail color pen. You push in the top to release some polish and then you just swipe it on just like you're holding a pen. The one I have is silver but there's so many options to choose from. The nails dried so quickly and I was really impressed with how they ended up looking. They did chip pretty easily though so I would definitely suggest a top coat if you're using these. You can buy them at Ulta in all different colors: hot pink, beige, white, black, clear, etc. And for under $4? Awesome! 


If you'd like to know more about these neat little nail polish pens check it out here.

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig