Shake your BON BONS!

So how many of you used to have little Bon Bons nail polish when you were younger?

While walking through Wal-mart the other day with my sister (she was hunting for a silver crackle polish she knew they had) we saw a couple bins of these teeny tiny nail polish bottles. At only 98 cents I couldn't help but buy one. It's a "blue string glitter" according to Lacquerized.
I know a lot of my fellow nail bloggers have done a lot with glitter polishes and layering so I wanted to give it a try. I put the blue string glitter (it doesn't have a name!) over China Glaze White on White.
And a close up of the string glitter action: 

2 comments

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig