Thankful Thanksgiving!

This is one of my two planned nail designs I mentioned a few posts ago. It's sort of a big, fat THANK YOU to anyone who checks out my little nail blog here..and it also fits to be posted around Thanksgiving.

For this design I used my blog readers as inspiration. In blogger it tells you the top 10 countries with people who have viewed your blog (if you have a blog I'm sure you're already aware of this!).  My 10 top pageviews by countries are the United States, Israel, Japan, UK, Philippines, Canada, France, Mexico, Germany, and Italy. This is an idea I've been wanting to do for probably a year and I've finally gotten to do it! Yay!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig