FIERCE Finger For MEEE

I'm sure everyone knows (I didn't until maybe...a week ago) that leopard print is always classic paired with red. Yeah, I didn't know that until like last week...so when I found out it made me want to try a leopard/red manicure. I cannot say I'm all that great at freehand leopard spots BUT I'm working on it and this gave another opportunity to give it a shot.
For this I used one of my OPI mini bottles (I think it's MonSooner or Later from their India Collection but I honestly couldn't tell you), China Glaze Midnight Kiss, China Glaze Hybrid, and China Glaze Liquid Leather.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig