My New Year's Zoya Haul

Today's post is my newest Zoya Haul from back when they were doing the Get 3 Free promo to celebrate New Year's. I got nine GORGEOUS polishes including:

  • Natty - Described on Zoya.com as a "smoky deep steel blue with an opaque cream finish." I loved this color when I googled some swatches of it and I didn't have a nice, deep cream blue creme polish. Plus, I can never have enough blue polishes. Never.
  • Snow White - A "pure white creme that's as clean and bright as freshly-fallen snow." I needed a good quality white so this was a no-brainer to include.
  • Moxie - This "medium saturated red-toned purple-berry with a glossy cream finish" was a great addition to my collection.

  • Jo - I was so excited to add yet another blue to my collection. This color is described as a "delicate and serene looking medium periwinkly blue with subtle silver and blue toned shimmer."
  • Zuza - "Deep, saturated, oceanic turquoise with gold and silver metallic shimmer and a foil-like finish."Absolutely stunning. This will be one of my go-to summer polishes definitely and I can't wait to swatch it!
  • Indigo - In every Zoya haul I always get a dud. For this haul it's Indigo. The swatches I've seen online are absolutely b-e-a-utiful and I was so excited to get my hands on this polish finally. Well, it's described as a "dark indigo blue shimmer with a pinch of holographic microglitter" and I have to say...a pinch indeed. You can barely see anything. I have yet to see these in direct sunlight though so maybe that will help. I'm keeping my fingers crossed this polish is better than I realize.

  • Lotus - Unlike Indigo, this "very soft, dusty blue-toned amethyst purple with colorful shimmer that reflects pink, red, and gold" actually reflects pink, red, and gold. I really like this polish for everyday. I don't have many purples and so I welcome new purples like I welcome new blues.
  • Kristen - This polish is a "gull gray nail polish with a mild blueish hue" and I LOVE it. I've already worn it on two different occassions and I get so many compliments on it. 
  • Crystal - A lemming of mine has been Crystal, a "light silvered shiny blue metallic foil with sparks of brilliant yellow gold."  This polish is gorgeous but I'm not sure I'll be wearing it as an every day polish. 

 I can't wait to swatch and use all these new polishes over my spring break!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig