So Happy Togetherrr

It's been three whole years since the boyfriend asked me to be his girlfriend :) I still can't believe how much time has passed and how much fun we've had together. I feel like I've known him forever. My nails for my anniversary are low key, just a tropical with a dotted line.
Andrew and I don't usually do anything overly exciting on our anniversary. This year he's coming in and we're going out to dinner. For every anniversary Andrew spoils me with roses...one for every month we've been together. To be completely honest I don't think I've ever seen three dozen roses in one vase before! As tradition goes, I make sure to pick out my favorite one (usually the first to bloom/the largest to bloom) and snap a picture. It was so hard to choose though because they're all so beautiful!! I think these are the biggest roses I have ever been given.

 I can't see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue
For all my life

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig