Nails of November #2: Nautical Niceness

Nails of November is hopping on the Nautical trend from last year. How adorable? I really love blue, gold, and white together and there's something about it that is just inherently perfect for a nail design. I used Orly White Out for the base color and China Glaze First Mate for the stripes. The anchor was made by hand (can't you tell?) in a detailer brush polish from the Icing but there's no name so...just a gold nail art polish from the Icing is the best description I've got. The anchor is a little not centered and a little crooked but c'est la vie!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig