Inspired By: Nailside's Cloud Manicure

Coming off the Chevron design I posted recently, I was really feeling the potential of simple yet dazzling layered designs. I also wanted to do something just a bit more amazing with my newly found favorite China Glaze Bizarre Blurple because I wasn't ready to take it off my nails (isn't it stunning?!)) but I also wanted to do a design that I saw on Nailside's nail blog. I came across this Happy Cloud design (with tutorial) and wanted to try my hand at it. It's so simple how could you not want to try it? Check her blog out if you haven't yet! Now, Nailside used three different colors but I opted for only two in order to make the middle look like a band bouncing across the nail. Plus, I really wanted to show off Bizarre Blurple too! 
For this look I used China Glaze Bizarre Blurple and Zoya Julie.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig