Stylish Chevron: Orange, Purple, and Silver

Hey polish friends, you may have noticed my blog's new face! After three years of the same background and all, I changed pretty much all the design stuff before posting this (background, header, fonts, colors, etc) but I kept all the pictures and posts, of course. How do you like the face-lift?! I really like it. It's simple yet colorful, and just the right amount of fun. I love it! I also have a new nail design for today: orange, purple and silver chevrons. It's a really easy design to do (use tape if you can't get straight lines) and it takes almost no time at all except for the time you have to wait for the layers to dry.
For this look I used Sally Hansen Plum's The Word, OPI Flit A Bit, and Brucci Jessica's Wedding Bells. Can't say these colors look bad together...but I probably could have put together three different ones that would look better. 
So, what do you think? What combinations would you use?
Let me know in the comments below.

3 comments

  1. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I think something went wrong when you changed the design of your blog, because I can't see any of your pictures anymore (it's just a sort of grey 'stop' road sign, if you know what I'm referring to?). The same goes for your banner, and the background of your blog is also just white. Hope you can get it fixed soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. But you fixed it now! I scrolled through give pages of your blog and all pictures are there now :) Only not for the post named "Nails of November Post #8 - Swatch: OPI I Have A Herring Problem", those are still missing. The banner is also visible now. The background is still white, but I think that was your intention? :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig