Hey everybody, come see how good I look!

Bonus points to you if you can identify the movie quoted in my post title. But seriously, I don't think I've ever in the however many years I've been blogging taken a better photo of my nails. There's no almost no glare from the light and it's almost entirely in focus. I'm a little impressed seeing as I have no photography knowledge. Today's manicure is another simple polka dot manicure (I love polka dots...as you can probably remember from my first post ever, this post, this post, this post, and this post, among others).
I used China Glaze Tart-y for the Party and Orly Liquid Vinyl.
I inverted the colors for my ring finger accent nail and I think they look pretty sharp.

3 comments

  1. Anchorman, the legend of Ron Burgandy!!! I won i won! where's my prize! lol! such a silly movie haha!! I haqve to agree, love this pic, I can't even think of doing one like this, congrats! I love the way the mani stands out and looks, hoping for more pics like this one. The mani is so cute and neat, i love the color combo, so classy, and it really shows something i rarely remember: less is more! you know we are on the same page as for polka dots obsession, so we could even do a polka dots collab or a birds collab other then a movie quotes collab..omg ideas overload..btw looking fwd for your mail and our next collab, and oh, i noticed that you are often wearing jeans, love your style, causal girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Yes, Anchorman is right! Thank you so much for your sweet words! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never have got the quote! Don't know the film! Tho I did go to see the new Captain America today!

    This looks nice I like the purple and black combo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig