Toetally Tuesday Easter Toes

Continuing with the Easter Egg pastels from yesterday's design I went for a continued Easter Egg pedicure. I'm loving this mint green color from the Icing. It's absolutely gorgeous and it's perfect for Spring and Easter. Big fan. I should have bough two bottles all those months ago because I feel like I'm going to be wearing this one a LOT over the coming months. Perhaps it'll be my go-to polish for the spring and summer?!
For this look I used the Icing Ming 2 Be and Kiss Brush On Nail Art in White and Silver. 

1 comment

  1. cool cool! love the easter design on toe nails and the matching idea with your easter mani. i'm not sure about that green for the feet though but overall is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig