31 Week Nail Art Challenge - Week 7: Black & White

Happy Sunday everyone! Today's post puts me back on track with where I should be in the 31 Week Nail Art Challenge and I'm so psyched to continue on with the challenge with the company of Ghila from NailsNoob. For Week 7 of the challenge the manicure is Black and White. This was an excellent week for me because black and white is one of my favorite pairs. It's so chic and timeless and I couldn't resist the added bonus of being able to shoot the photo in black and white:
For this look, I used Orly White Out, Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint in Black, and Bundle Monster plate 205 (butterflies). I then added a layer of Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond to make it sparkle (but you can't see it in my black and white picture). This is a colored (well, less black and white) photo:

Don't forget to check out what Ghila came up with over on Nails Noob!

Also, really exciting news! If you've noticed that my photos have gotten better, sharper, clearer, more accurately colored, whatever, it's because I invested in a really cool new camera! My phones and my Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS Digital Elph have served me well and I will still use them because it's MUCH more easily transported than my new camera but...my new camera is amazing and I love using it. Say hello to my new Nikon! It even has a lens cap, sooo fancyyy, no?!
Up next . . . Metallic Nail Art!

1 comment

  1. aww you are so sweet to talk about me! now I feel guilty to have done the next step today..i adore your black and white pic and the butterflies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig