Congratulations to a couple of new homeowners!

Big news in the world of Nikki! My sister and her fiance (as you may recognize from various posts here on the blog) have officially become HOMEOWNERS! They closed on their first house yesterday and I got to visit later Friday night for the grand tour! Here is a shot of the happy homeowners:

They decided on an absolutely beautiful house two seconds from my parents' home (whoa, spread those wings guys!) which will be really convenient for when I visit home for holidays. They lived at home until they were 27 and 29 so they don't have much furniture but I believe they have moved all their miscellaneous belongings into the house by now. Ha, notice the lack of furniture in this photo I took:
Congratulations Steph and Matt on your new house! I can't wait to see it once you're all settled in!

2 comments

  1. Like Ur blog:-)
    I follow you, could you follow back, please.
    My Blog: http://beautyisatrend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look soooo happy and cute! i'm happy for them and wish them an amazing life. It also looks to me that they are all settled well already with that big tv, I wouldn't need anything else, lol! who's those other ppl in that pic? i'd like to "meet" your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig