Friday Favorites

It's Friday and I know I don't need any particular reason to be excited for that (being finished with school and work and having a nice weekend is quite enough) BUT I'm doubly thrilled for today to be Friday because Andrew is returning home tomorrow! Yes, he's finally coming home from Colorado and, although we are not living together, we'll be spending MOST of the weeks together. I'm so excited my heart is nearly bursting at the thought of having him home. Anyway, as I posted about previously, and even did a few posts last year or the year before, I want to restart my "Friday Favorites" posts. No, it won't be every Friday but it will be whenever I have new favorites that I want to share! Here are five things that I am favorite-ing right now:

Godiva Truffles
In particular, my favorites are these Ultimate Dessert Truffles. I have a serious sweet tooth and truffles (and ice cream) are my sweet of choice. I love truffles so much that Andrew always gives me a box for Valentine's Day! I mentioned how I was really craving a truffle the other day and Andrew had a set of these truffles delivered to my apartment as a surprise! I love him and these truffles....and I won't tell which/who I love more! Jk. Truffles can't love you back. The Ultimate Dessert Truffle box comes with such amazing flavors, too. Think about your favorite dessert. It's probably in this box. Tiramisu, Birthday Cake, Chocolate Lava Cake, Cookie Dough, Creme Brulee, Strawberry Creme Tarte, Red Velvet Cake, Pineapple Hummingbird Cake, Chocolate Souffle, Chocolate Eclair, Cheesecake, Butterscotch Walnut, do I need to say more?! Mmmmm, sooooo good. Just don't look at the calorie count for any of them!!



Monogram
Pretty much monogram anything is fantastic. For Christmas 2014 one of my presents from my parents Santa was a set of four appetizer plates with my initial. How cute are these?
I just love the mix of colors and designs. Polka dots? Me? Match made in heaven. And the chevron is so cute, too. I also got matching coasters.









Homemade Humus

I don't know about you guys but I am obsessed with chick peas. It started with me just putting them on my salads but then I realized I could make my own humus and that was the end. I whipped up a batch of homemade humus to go with some crackers and veggies today. So delicioussss!




PJ Sets
Call me lame or whatever but I actually think that matching PJ sets are just so girly and cute. Don't they make you think of childhood sleepovers?? I totally want this adorable Peter Alexander 50's Barbie pajama set because it takes me right back to when I was a little girl playing with barbies with my sister. We would play for HOURS. I would buy these pajamas but $99 is a tad ridiculous. Would they not be perfect though for when/if I stay overnight at Steph and Matt's new house? They could also function as my "comfy clothes" that I wear just to lounge around, watching movies, making dinner, and sipping wine. They look so comfy and chic to me. Am I alone in this?? I should hope not, I found a PJ as one of Lauren Conrad's friday favorites from a few weeks ago!

1 comment

  1. yum! your posts always get my hungry! we do a lot of humus in my family too and my brother adores it! how is your recipe? loving the chocolates and pjs too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig