Parade of Pink - Swatch: Nicole by OPI Great Minds Pink Alike

Hello everyone, hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Is it getting cold for you? It's super chilly here right now but it will warm back up starting tomorrow. I have to admit though I did enjoy the brief chill because I was able to break out the ol' boots! I also got to wear both pairs of my new boots! Are you guys as excited for sweater, scarf, and boot weather as I am??

Anyway, today's post is another in my October Parade of Pink posts and I have decided to swatch Nicole by OPI's Great Minds Pink Alike. This color looks so pretty in the bottle and I wanted it to be amazing but it would take quite a few coats and I didn't get it to be opaque because "ain't nobody got time for that!"

This pink is actually a difficult color to capture on my camera (thanks to my limited photography skills).


Let me know your favorite fall outfit combination in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig