Parade of Pink - Swatch: Sinful Colors Pink Forever

Another day, another post of another pink polish for the October Parade of Pink here on the nail files. I decided on Pink Forever from none other than the Sinful Colors line. I'm a big fan of this nail polish line. Number 1, they have a great variety of colors. Number 2, can their price be any more perfect?





This pink is a beautiful baby pink creme polish that is so gorgeous. The polish was opaque in about 2-3 coats but if you really wanted to a fourth coat would work. I usually put 3 coats regardless of it it needs it just because I like to use a lot of polish (apparently). I was pleased with how my camera captured it because the color seemed to stay the same regardless of whether it was the natural sunlight or with my flash.



Breast Cancer Awareness Action Fact of the Day: About 1 in 8 US women (12.4%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. That's terrifying!

2 comments

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig