Didn't Think Outside the Box

Random nail art today, wasn't feeling much inspiration this morning but wanted to get yesterday's fail off my nails. So enjoy these blue squares on a black background? Let's just say today was not a day that I thought outside of the box.
BUT my boyfriend and I tried our hands at making a festive Thanksgiving dinner tonight! Our parents always cook actual Thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving Day so we've never been able to try it out ourselves. Can I just say it was a screaming success. We made the works: turkey breast (it didn't make sense to roast a whole bird for just the two of us), mashed potatoes, biscuits, jellied cranberry sauce, stuffing, asparagus, and gravy. Yummmm!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig