Inspired by: Fall Foliage

And hello to sweaters, boots, and scarves! I may not get psyched when the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (or "PSL" as my friends call it) hits the shops (I don't drink coffee) but I am excited about sweaters, boots, and scarves, or "SBS" as I call it. It's all so very autumn and cozy AND it means we have officially entered HOLIDAY SEASON. Today I was going through some photos and thinking about all the fall foliage we see in the Northeast this time of year. These colorful leaves inspired me to create these sponged nails:
If you're not from a part of the US (or world) that sees the leaves change from healthy greens to variations of red, yellow, orange, I snapped these couple photos recently:

2 comments

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig