Some Chocolate, Blue, and White, and call it a night!

Just a quick post tonight with a design I did in hurry to finish for work tomorrow. I love the color combination of almost any brown with almost any blue so I saw these three polishes are thought to myself hmmm, that could look so great on my nails. And, in fact, it does!
For these nails I used China Glaze Chocodisiac, Zoya Robyn, and Zoya Snow White. It's a simple diagonal stripe design but still seems special. AND it's 100% work appropriate! You could even use a more pastel color if you think this blue is too IN YOUR FACE. Alright, I'm calling it a night with these.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig