Swatch: Gorgeous Graffiti

A quick swatch post today because nothing overly exciting is going on in my world. I chose a really fascinating color from FingerPaints called Gorgeous Graffiti. It's difficult to try to explain this polish because it's almost two-tone, the base of the polish is clearly pink/fuchsia and then there are purple and blue glitter flecks in it. This is a pretty polish indoors but it's completely stunning when you get it out into some sunlight. Behold, some photos:
So what do you think? Do you have a polish like this?

1 comment

  1. I do! I love polishes like that. :D The one I have is fairly old, and looks almost like that but it has glass flecks in it. I got it from Claire's back when Color Club made some of their polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig