Happy 60th to a Special Someone!

Oh my gosh. I remember when she didn't want to become a red hatter while celebrating her 50th birthday. Now, 10 years later, we are celebrating her 60th birthday! Yes that's right, I'm talking about my mom. To celebrate her big 6-0 we went pottery painting. My whole family painted dessert plates that honestly sort of shows our personality in each one.
Andrew and I painted pottery in 2015 as part of my 101 in 1001 list. Our new plates look like this:

Mine is on the left. It's a blue and white animal print design similar to the one I painted with Andrew in 2015. Except this time it's zebra instead of leopard. I can't wait to show you the fully finished one (this photo is before they shellac it and stick it in the kiln to get all glossy). I think it will go well with the one I already have. Andrew's plate is on the right. A tri-color design that, like him, is simple and efficient. I'll update this post with the final products.

Happy 60th Birthday Mom!

1 comment

  1. That's a pretty neat idea for a special day. I have to remember that when my mom starts planning her next BIG birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig