Honeymoon Tour: The Overview

How do you share roughly 2300 photos that you took on your honeymoon without boring people? Well, obvious answer: You don't. That would be super extra and overkill to max so I am planning to share highlights that I think would interesting to read about (and I hope you will agree)! If you read The Files only for the nails....maybe check back later....for right now we're going to be re-living what I nicknamed the "Honeymoon Tour." But if you enjoy looking at pictures of random places (maybe you've been there before; maybe you haven't) and hear stories from someone's experience then stick around for what's coming up!

So where do I begin?? As soon as Andrew and I got engaged I knew Paris would be a top contender for our honeymoon destination. I have been obsessed with Paris ever since I took French in high school and I have been dreaming of seeing the Eiffel Tower in person for forever. Paris also just felt like a place I had to be, you know? So we decided on Paris as a definite honeymoon stop. Then we decided to spend two weeks away for our honeymoon and we started to add some other destinations. Honestly, I could have spent the full two weeks (or you know my whole life) in France with no problem, but neither of us had been to Europe and I knew Andrew had places on his list too.

We ultimately settled on France, England, and Ireland.
Fourteen days.
Seven cities.
Three countries. (or 4 depending on how you look at it--you'll see why)
Two newlyweds.
One time of our lives! ...and a partirdge in a pear tree.

I cannot wait to share we we did. Stick around and let me tell you about it, won't you? If you have any questions as we go through please leave them in the comments and I'll be sure to answer them along the way! Get your boarding passes, it's time for take-off!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig