Weekend Roundup

Hello everyone! Figured I would pop in for a second because, blogging takes persistence, am I right? Humor aside, I feel like life has been a whirlwind and I have so so so much to post on here. I'm not sure how to deal because SO many post ideas and photos and nail designs need to make it on this blog. Stat! Anyone have a problem with post after post after post? I didn't think so!

So what will be coming up? Well, I'll tell you!

#1: I got married. WHAT?! Yes.

#2-??: And we went on the Honeymoon Tour, which I obsesssively instagrammed so you've already seen much of it if you follow my instagram).

#3: I attended my first ever law firm client-entertainment event and NAILED it. Lol. Just wait until you see.

#4: I started working out again. Because who doesn't choose to get fit after their wedding? Oh, I was supposed to get fit before my wedding? Oops...oh well. How does this meal prepping thing work?!

#5: Fall is here! I'll definitely have some fall nails going up on the blog.

So I will be seeing you all soon! I know, I know, only one of these things are nail-related. That is due to the awful nail situation I am in...I decided to get my nails done with professional gel for the wedding so that it would last through the two week honeymoon. I figured I could just so soak them off when I got back and carry on with my normal nails. Well, let me just say, I do not know what sorcery the nail salon used but these bitches are NOT coming off. I soaked. I soaked some more. And nothing. So I started filing and buffing and buffing and filing. Now I can't even tell you the nastiness that is going on on my nails. So I'll post everything non-nails first in order to kill time until my nails are in better condition.

2 comments

  1. Welcome back, married lady! Make sure to include a picture of you in your wedding dress so we can all properly ohhh and ahhhh :)
    (oh, and of course we want to see the naked bridesmaid... or did she manage to get her dress after all?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, Joyce your comment made me laugh out loud. The naked bridemsaid hah! Fortunately she was able to get her dress THANK GOODNESS and all was swell. I'm sure there will be an overload of wedding photos over the next few months....I seriously want to show them to EVERYONE. I'm excited for my upcoming posts--helpfully my nails will return to normal quickly so I can intermix some nail designs in with all the life posts. Otherwise it might be a bit boring over here for the next month or so!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig