From the Vault: Nude with Green Tip and Accent Nail

You know when you go through an old computer or an old phone or just some random folder on your desktop and you find nail designs that you don't remember doing? Well that just happened to me. I was organizing my "nail files" folders on my computer and stumbled upon this one!
Side note: Check out how long my nails were! Geez, can I say #nailgoals?!
For this look I used Zoya Veruschka for the tip and I think OPI Tickle My Francey for the base (though I'm not 100% sure). The white and silver in the design are from my Color Club Art Club stripers. Come to think about it, I really need to buy some additional stripers--or at least new white and black ones. All of mine are either empty or wonky!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig