Monday's Marble Manicure

There's no where to go from here but up, right? My week started pretty much at the lowest of low if you ask me. A two hour and fifteen minute drive to a deposition (which I ended up being 10 minutes late for) and one of the other defense attorneys thought the deps started at noon instead of 10 AM so he wasn't even on his way. And his office was about an hour away so that delayed the depositions from starting until 11:30 AM. Then after the depositions were concluded I walked out of the office to...freezing rain, which definitely made my two hour drive home super fun. By the way, my office closed at 3 pm so meh. Luckily, the weather kept some traffic off the road and I was able to get home with only minor delays. The up side to today? My nails look really freaking cool! And I didn't need to go to the office after my deps.
I've been seeing marble nails for a while now and always wanted to give them a try. It really wasn't so difficult and the effect is really eye-catching and pretty. All you need is a white polish, black polish, dotting tool to mix the gray shades, and a nail art brush. I used Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in White and OPI Who are you calling bossy?!?! (from OPI's 2014 Peanuts Collection).
So how did your week start? I hope it's better than mine.
P.S. I MUST have white marble in my someday-kitchen. It is beautiful and elegant. And I really like the way it looks. I'll even take it in a bathroom if I can't have it in my kitchen.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig