Swatch: Sally Hansen Street Flair

One of my cases had a settlement conference this morning at 9 AM. However, due to freezing rain and/or rain and/or snow and/or some wintry nonsense that would wreak havoc on driving conditions, the courts are all opening on a two hour delay. That's all fine and dandy except for one thing: Does a two hour delay mean that the court will open at 11 AM but start with all the 9 AM appearances anyway? Or does a two hour delay mean that the court is opening at 11 AM and will begin with those 11 AM appearances (and everything before 11 AM will be adjourned and rescheduled to another time)? No clue. So while I pondered that very annoying quandary I decided to swatch a new polish color. Because hey, I was up at 6:30 AM for an appearance that will not happen as originally scheduled and my remote login to my firm is not working so I can't get work done. Such a shame! Now to the nails:
I swatched Sally Hansen Street Flair because I was in a purple mood and I liked that the name kind of sort of tied into the whole streets-covered-in-snow/ice/wintry mix. That qualifies as some street flair, right?
I have probably said this before but I am really digging the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel line. There's a certain je ne sais quoi about it that I really like.
Not the best photos but it's a really pretty dusty lavender color. I'm not sure I would say it goes perfectly with my skin tone but there's something I like about it.

Are you having snow today?? Perhaps a "snow day" even?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig